jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009

My favorite sport: The Basketball

I’ve never be good at soccer. Since I’m a kid, I remember never really liked playing soccer. But I like sports. I like the physical work and the way that sports makes you, always, improve your skills. So, I started looking for the skills that I wanted to improve. Things like the precision, the fast work team, and the need of been always running are things that I found only in basketball. I`m sure that out there must be a lot of sports that includes the things that I already said, but basket was the sport that I had the most exposure to, because it was a strong sport in my school, besides soccer.
So I started playing basket in my school. But, after a short time, I felt that I wanted to play a little more. So I started to play for the municipality for Providencia, which is the one that corresponds to my old school.
But, ‘cause things are never always ok, basketball had an end for me.
It was a normal training, a month before the championship. We were playing like we usually do, but my partner didn’t think so. I was running, I jumped to make a point, and my partner, trying to stop me from doing it, made me an awful foul, that made go down to the ground. I thought it wasn’t really bad, until the doctor said to me that I needed a treatment, because for now on, my kneecap was going to get out of its place in any moment. Obviously, I couldn’t play the championship.
I think that’s my experience with my favorite sport, the basketball.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario